We are always looking for experienced, talented people who want to join our team. View the job openings below to learn more and apply.
The Operations Coordinator is the ultimate multitasker, working behind the scenes to ensure every client experience at EHD is exceptional. You’re a self-motivated go-getter who’s not afraid to tackle any challenge that comes your way. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are always envisioning clear, positive outcomes. And, of course, as an EHD employee, you embody our core values with your sunny attitude and can-do spirit!
Operation Coordinator Responsibilities include:
General Office management and administration
- Maintain, organize and order general office supplies including paper, pens, ink/toner, snacks, etc. to ensure teams have everything they need to succeed and provide the best client experience
- Manage resources including vendor relationships with cleaning crew to ensure office and retail environments are always clean, tidy and well stocked, as well as, building maintenance and others as requested
- Manage the logistics of onboarding external and internal vendors, including COI and Workers Comp compliance
- Process Mail
Provide Sales support, data management, and tracking
- Data entry including Leads, and CRM and it’s reporting/ tracking
- Management of all purchasing and ordering. Including Renovations and Furniture projects
- Project Marketing – sending marketing information to our marketing vendor
- Manage all aspects of all EH Furniture Trackers, both IDC and Clients
- Send DocuSign Agreements and invoices
- Enter quotes into estimator and prepare Trade Day team with needed materials
- Assist in scheduling trades for projects, and trade and/or team events
- Manage Survey’s, reviews, gift basket delivery, and project photos. Includes reporting and outcome
- Manage Inventory accounting for the Experience Center Inventory – quarterly, square, and QBO. Includes storage.
- Preparing and sending presentations and contracts via Docusign.
- Management of the Baseline Tracker Report
- Manage professional communication with clients, suppliers, and trade partners on matters
This job description is subject to change as the company grows and needs morph. This position is to be a team player and help in all areas, as needed.
Requirements and skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Work experience as Office Manager, 5 years or more
- Computer literacy and familiarity with tracking systems such as Builder Trend preferred.
- Proficient skills MS Office Suite (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Good communication skills
- Passion and ability to constantly learn new things
- Passion for outstanding, positive client experiences
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Position Status: W2 Exempt
If you’re passionate about operations, seeking a change, and interested in working for a women-led enterprise, please send us your resume via email.
INTERIOR DESIGN ASSISTANT
As an Interior Design Assistant, you’ll be the secret weapon behind every EHD project! You’re a trained design pro who knows how to create excellence for our clients using our signature method of designing, planning, logistics, and organization. You’re a master of details, a logistics ninja, and a creative powerhouse. And when the project is complete, you’ll feel the joy of knowing that you’ve helped create elated and delighted fans of EHD’s beautiful design. Join us, and let’s make magic happen!
Interior Design Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support the Interior Designer to deliver the EHD Method – Phase 1 Project Workflow
- Measure and take photos of existing spaces, taking note of intricate detail effecting the project (i.e., electrical, fixtures, opening, etc.) – See EHD SOP
- Draft existing spaces in Chief Architect
- Assist Designer to Create and Refine Design Concept – space planning, cabinet design, key accents, 3-D modeling in Chief Architect of proposed features, Power Point Presentation of Mood Board, Finishes and Samples
- Create and refine layout /construction drawings in Chief Architect, with relevant layer sets, elevations, and details for trade day and final presentation.
- Assist in creating and refining scope of work for estimating noting labor, materials, fixtures, finishes in preparation for trade day and final presentation
- Attend Phase 1 Internal meetings as required
- Assist Interior Designer with all Phase 3 Project Deliverables
- Field Walks with Designer and Project Manager, Misc. related tasks
- Support all project closing duties – project binder, gift, photo shoot, Houzz Reviews, and client satisfaction survey.
- Assist Interior Designer to create Furniture Proposals in IVY
- Specify Products and Materials
- Secure Samples
- Assist Interior Designer with all duties for EHD White Glove Service – furniture delivery and staging.
- Communicate directly with clients representing the EHD core values and ensuring all aspects of positive client experience.
- Own the sample management system to include ordering, inventory, and organization.
- This job description is subject to change as the company grows and needs morph. This position is to be a team player and help in all areas, as needed.
Interior Design Assistant Requirements:
- 2+ years work experience as a Design Assistant or similar role.
- Working knowledge of Chief Architect, Builder Trend, PowerPoint and Excel
- Passion for positive client experiences
- Organizational and time-management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar relevant field
- Preferred professional affiliations including ASID and NKBA
If you’re passionate about interior design, seeking a change, and interested in working for a women-led enterprise, please send us your resume via email.